Monday, April 11, 2011

The Alphabet




It has been a bit quiet on here lately, due to a lot of behind the scenes work. There is a new venture in the works - it will be up here in full detail soon which I am very excited about, as well as lots of new work.

In the next few months I am planning more card designs, letter sets, and posters. But for now I will post a few pics of an alphabet chart I have working on. This has been something I've always wanted to do! Just 2 letters as a sneak peak for now but I'm sure there'll be lots more to see soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Rebecca - I just know these will be a huge hit :) I am using one of your older works in my blog header at present - let me know if not ok and I can remove - I have put a link in under the wee part that says where the image is sourced from ... still love your work, best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Le! And thanks for the plug on your site, all looks great! the image is fine :-)

    ReplyDelete